The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

A Modern day 'Life Roleplay' with street racing as it's main focal point.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:06 am

Sai ordered a daiquiri for herself along with the chips for the both of them and then looked at Mike expectantly, wondering what he would order for starters.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Location : WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:10 am

Mike ordered himself the Chili's classic sirloin and chips just like Sai.After the waiter took there order she left their table.Mike couldn't help think whats going to happen after this dinner date,"Sai, what do you have planned after this dinner date?"

Last edited by Mike on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:35 am

Sai blinked and tilted her head to the side, throwing her order for a meal in as well before the waiter left and watched him. "I wasn't aware that it was a date," she lied. "But if you say so, hun," she said with a wink. She chuckled and watched him as her daiquiri came. She sipped at it and shrugged. "I didn't really have anything planned after dinner. I just thought it would be nice to be with you for a while."
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Location : WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:53 am

After the waiter came back with Sai Drink and Mike listen to what she had to say along with hearing that chuckle before speaking up,"Oh,I was planning on watching a movie or two and relaxing before I have to turn in for the night because of work in the morning," Right then waiter came back with their appetizers and Mike was thinking should he ask her to come with him to his house.So they could watch the movies together.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:41 am

The dispatch worker nodded with interest as she started in on her chips and dip. They were delicious, as expected. Satisfied with the taste, she smiled. "Well, movies are always a good choice. What were you going to watch?" she asked, her head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:23 am

"Planning on watching the The Boondock Saints,"Mike informs Sai when he saw her tilted to the side while eating her her chips and dip.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:51 pm

"Oh? I've never seen that one. What's it about?" she asked, taking another chip and savoring it. Though she was pretty sure it was about criminals, she thought it ironic that he'd be into that sort of thing. Then again, who was she to judge?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:59 pm

"Well,its about some irish brothers killing for the good and doing way the bad gangsters and mobsters...Its a pretty good movie to watch." Mike answered her as he watch Sai taking another chip and savoring it..Then the waiter shows up with their orders.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:17 am

Delighted at the aspect of more food, Sai smiled as the waiter placed their food before them and told them to be careful because of the hot plates. After he found they didn't need anything, the waiter left the two of them alone. "Hmmm, mind if I tag along for your movie night? It sounds interesting, and it saves me money on a rental," she said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 pm

With the site of his food being placed before him and the warning from the waiter before he left.Mike looked over at Sai to answer her before cutting into his sirloin"Sure,I would mind you tagging along with me to watch the movie." Mike answers
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:51 pm

She flashed him a pretty smile and thanked him before cutting into her steak as well, having decided to splurge. She took a sip of her drink and wondered what it would be like in Mike's place, but that line of thought quickly shifted to what it might be like to be in his arms. Blushing just a little, she pretended to choke on her steak, coughing to explain the color before clearing her throat and smiling.

"Great. I'll just follow you there."
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Hearing the cough that explain the details of the pretending to choke on their steak,because they had some thought going thought their mind. Mike enjoyed his steak grant it he was through with it before hearing Sai say about following him to his house.

"Awesome,that's find with me Sai," Mike replied to her as he takes a napkin and cleans his face.While having the thought of having Sai in his arms or laying in his bed if she want too if they get that far.

Last edited by Mike on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Sai nodded and smiled, finishing her steak and the rest of her meal soon after. she was sitting back to relax a bit when the waiter came to them and set their checks down in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Mike picked up both checks and was pleased to find out that it didn't cost as much. " Hey Sai,I'll take care of the bill" Mike informs Sai as he hands the waiter his debit card to pay for the meals.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:27 am

"Oh, thank you, but you don't have to do that. At least let me pay you back sometime?" she said as she watched him hand over his card and realized that she had been too slow. It wasn't as though she'd come here expecting him to pay, but she probably should have. He seemed like that kind of guy. She would pay him back whether he wanted her to or not--maybe not strictly with money, but she'd find away to do it.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:56 pm

After the waiter came back with his debit card handing it over and informed him everything went through.Mike looks over at Sai,"Your very welcome,don't worry about paying me back,ready to head over to my place?"
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:35 pm

She pouted a little but nodded. "Yeah, let's get going," she said, standing up and shouldering her purse. Sai smiled again and waited for him to join her before she left the restaurant. "Just lead the way," she said with a smile. "I'll follow you, so try not to lose me okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Standing up and leaving a nice tip for the waiter Mike joins Sai as they left the restaurant.Soon after Mike lead Sai to his house that was couple of miles away from Chili's.His house was like any other beach house in California,but he didn't mind it that.Because that's the only thing he can afford in housing area while being a state trooper.Turning his truck off,Mike climbs out of his vehicle to watch Sai pull up right behind his truck.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Sai got out of her car and smiled as she walked toward him. It was a very nice looking beach house, though hers had a bit more character because it was older. "Very nice," she said, gesturing to the house. "Ready to watch a movie?" she asked with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:57 pm

"Yep,are you?"Mike asked back as he gesture Sai come with him to the front door so he can unlock it and let them both in.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:25 pm

"Of course," she said, following him to the door. She carried her purse with her even as she came in and wondered if he was the kind of person that just wore his shoes in or took them off. She waited for him to hit the lights and lock the door when they finally got inside and wondered what the rest of his place looked like.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:36 pm

The first thing that Mike did was after they came into his house,was turning on the lights and locking the door behind him with out thinking about it.His California beach house features carpeted floors throughout, a romantic fireplace,a stair case around the corner that lead to a basement and a full kitchen. He liked living in his house because it was something he never had when he was growing up, as he watch Sai look around his house. Mike took off his cowboy boots and place them near his work boots.

"So,what do you think?" Mike asked her as walks up beside her.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:47 am

Sai smiled and nodded in approval. "It's a nice place. I never would have taken you for the fireplace kind of guy. Do you like it?" she asked, slipping her shoes off and stashing them by the door with her purse.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 am

"Yep,I like it very much because I use it a lot during the winter times or when I'm in the mood to use it," Mike replies to Sai as he watch her put her shoes and
purse at the door.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:10 am

She was a bit shorter now that her shoes were gone and she felt a bit self-conscious. Instead of dwelling on the fact that she only came up to his collar bone, she made her way further into the room. "Well, you've done a nice job with it," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Duty
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: U.S.A. :: California-
Jump to: