The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

A Modern day 'Life Roleplay' with street racing as it's main focal point.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike

Mike

Location : WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Duty   Duty EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:41 pm

Sitting on the interstate 5 close Los Angeles State Trooper Sergeant Micheal Smith had his radar on his dash board clocking the speeds of trucks,semis and cars that drove by his position. So far it had a pretty good day no one was going over the speed limit that had been posted on this interstate.Which is the regular speed for any interstate 70 miles per hour and for the truckers five mile below it.

"Ugh," Michael shouts out," Why can't anyone go over the speed limit I need something to do its getting boring sitting here."

After the next few minutes nothing happen and Michael got fed up about it and grab is CB radio and call dispatch at Los Angeles hoping to talk with that hottie Sai Lum.Who he likes to take on a date some day.

"Los Angeles dispatch,This State Trooper Smith is there anything going on the heading towards San Jose or any were in town that I can help with..It getting boring out here,"
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Sai was sitting at her desk, going over reports when she heard Smith's transmission. She smiled, thinking of the way he liked to flirt with her in the station and shook her head. "Report is coming in that a bank has just been robbed and the getaway car was last seen heading your way. Stay alert, because the best details I can get out of them is that they just lost a red sedan thanks to a crash on the bi-pass. Careful, Smith, sounds like they might be armed."
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Location : WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:49 pm

On his laptop in his police dodge viper,Sai was right there was a bank robby,plus the there was a car crash on the over pass not to far from him. Emergence crews, and another state trooper was already been dispatch to the scene.Those last word Michael heard from what Sai said repeated over and over in his head. As he look up from from the laptop he notice that Chrysler 300 Red Sedan fly by.

"Los Angeles dispatcher Sai Lum,This State Trooper Smith please advice that I'm hot pursuit of a 2009 Chrysler 300 Red Sedan head south bound on interstate 5...I'll take under the advisement that the suspects are armed and dangerous...."

Finally Michael gets the entertainment he wanted so long,he flips his lights on and speeds after the suspects.Great nice way to spend the evening..I was hoping to spend it with Sai but that has to wait until this is dealt with Michael thought as he waves in and out of traffic going after the that 2009 Chrysler 300 Red Sedan that flew by him not to long ago.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:09 am

Sai nodded, though she knew he wouldn't be able to see it and said, "Roger." At that, she advised other officers in the area and helped to coordinate the chase and the emergency crews. She hoped that Mike was safe. After all, he was part of her team. She didn't like to see anyone get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 am

Damn this guy is good Michael thought as he tried to position his viper for the pit maneuver to spin the car out of control.

*pop* * pop* on the hood.

"Shots fire..suspects are armed and dangerous..I need road blocks at all exits on the south bound on interstate 5...I need the traffic stop at both ends leading from San Jose to Vista,because I don't want any one hurt in this case...have emergency crews on stand by to be call to this location,because I'm going to sho their ties out and its not going to look pretty afterwards."

Mike informs the Los Angeles dispatcher Sai Lum and fellow State trooper that had join him in the case,as he unhostler his 9mm service pistol. Along with positioning his police car along side the suspects car.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 am

Concerned for his safety, Sai relayed the information that was needed. The chase was quickly becoming something much bigger than originally thought. If he made it through the chase without any major injuries she'd have to buy the poor guy a drink. Then again, he'd probably be too excited for that. Shaking the thoughts from her head, she put the orders through to set up road blocks and contacted more emergency services.

The thieves were speeding up, continuing to fire occasionally. They didn't see until the very last moment what officer Smith was up to.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:26 am

Have a nice day Michael thought as he took aim and shot out both the front and rear tires on the awesome Chrysler 300 Red Sedan.Then Mike slams on the brakes to avoid being hit as the drive of the Chrysler lot control of the vehicle. Good thing that Michael inform Sai about having the emergency crews on stand by to be call to his location.The Chrysler flipped onto its side and came to a rest on its leftside.

""Los Angeles dispatcher Sai Lum, I need emergency crews at my location on the double," Mike informs Sai as he pulls up to the wreck.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:33 am

Sai pulled up her GPS screen and notified the emergency crews of just that. She frowned and wished that this stupid thing could be done. Just because the car had been stopped didn't mean that the driver and passengers were incapacitated, or any less dangerous.

"Emergency crews are on their way. Proceed with caution. The suspects may still be armed and dangerous. That means you Smitty."
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:49 am

"Emergency crews are on their way. Proceed with caution. The suspects may still be armed and dangerous. That means you Smitty."

Hearing that lovely voice on the CB Radio,Mike couldn't want to get back to Los Angeles to flirt with Sai Lum when he had to right his report about today's actions.

"10-4"Mike replies

Taking precautions the State Trooper eased himself out of his doge viper state trooper vehicle.Process with caution as he walks towards the wreck with his weapon drawn.After reaching the Chrysler,he could tell that the window was bust out from the crash.Along with counting three suspects, and looks of things the one that was holding the Glock G22 was dead on impact.His buddies weren't doing so good..Blood was ever were.

""Los Angeles dispatcher Sai Lum,I have one dead suspect and two very seriously injury from this wreck..I'm glad I made the call about the Emergency crews because these guys that survive this crash are going to need help bad and when they are through at the hospital they'll be going to do some down time..I'll see ya in a little while." Mike tells Sai on his personal CB radio after unclasping it from his belt right at the sametime the Emergency crews showed up and when right to work.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:02 am

Sai let out a little sigh of relief. She was about to respond when her attention was called to another situation and she sent a few local officers to handle it. The end of her shift was coming soon and she wanted to be around when Mike came back. She was very forgiving when the next dispatch worker was late for his shift. Still, it would have given Smith enough time to get back from his rounds. She was just looking for him when a group of officers walked in.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am

From the group of officers that just walked in Mike was one of them.Who was about to turn in his report because before coming to the station in Los Angeles.Mike had stopped at near a Sonic to write up his report about the chase,which was a full repot and detail..Sometimes Mike likes to get his reports done early so he can go home and realx from a hard days of work or boring days of work. But tonight probly be awesome night when he catches Sai Lum scanning the local Officers and State Troopers that just came in just like him.hmmm I wander who Sai is looking for,I'll bet its me Mike thought after put his report in the Cheifs Box and heads his way over to Sai.Who still notice him coming just yet.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:23 am

Sai didn't see Mike until he was practically right next to her. She jumped a little and chuckled. "Hey, I was looking for you! How are you doing? Okay after today?" she asked with a smile, though it was clear that she was still worried about him, even though he seemed to be in one piece. The petty dispatch worker waited for him to answer as she steered clear of a few more officers coming through.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 am

"You was?..I didn't know I came to drop to say hello and all..Doing great I was little scare during the chase but now its over I'm not no more..Doing great after today." Mike ansewerd the hot dispatch worker as she moved out of the way as more officers came in."Oh by the way what are you doing this evening?"Mike asked becuase he notice that she was worried about him and was blushing when she was speaking to him.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:39 am

Sai hadn't realized that she'd been blushing, but she must have been, given his reaction. "Oh, I was just going to get changed and go home. I'm glad you're okay. It's hard to sit at the desk while everyone else is in danger," she said with a nervous laugh. "But I was thinking it might be nice to go out for dinner tonight. Wanna come with?"
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 am

"I understand this," Mike replies to her wish I can watch her get changed. He throws the thought out knowing it won't happen,but then again it could happen after hearing about going to dinner Sai..Grant it he was one that asked the girls out but it didn't hurt to let the hottest dispatcher ask you then."Sure,why not were too?..Also would you like to met because I have to head home to change myself."
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 am

She chuckled. "Don't you change in the locker room? Well, it's not for everyone I suppose. I can meet you. How about...Chili's? In about an hour?" Sai smiled and waited until he agreed before she took off for the lady's locker room in the station, waving a friendly good bye to him. "See you then!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 am

"Ya that's true...I'll meet you at Chilis then" waves back after he watch Sai give her friendly wave and walks off to the lady's locker room in the station.Right before he left he watch Sai shack sexy body in those shirts she was wearing he uniform.hmm,Mike thought along with so many others that he could help but smile as turn 180 degrres and left the station.

Hour later

Mike was siting in his Ford F-150 1994 4x4 that ws raise about 4 inches off the ground,wearing nothing but a western jeans, and a western shirt that went along with the jeans he was wearing in the parking lot of Chili's.While he was waiting there for Sai who was a little bit late but didn't mind it becuase he wasn't in a rush,Mike was listening to the local country station.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:36 am

Sai had showered and changed at the station, glad for the opportunity to skip going home. She left her uniform in the locker and packed up the rest of her clothes once she was ready. She was glad that she had decided to wear a sundress on the way into work this morning. The blue green dress hugged her body in just the right places before fanning out just after her hips. She looked nice, but not overly so, and she wore nice heels to make her feel taller, though they only gave her three more inches.

She stepped out of her 2008 Focus and looked around, hoping that she'd see Mike soon.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Mike noitce the 2008 Focus pull up and park near by him.he watch who came out of the vechile before he made any moves of getting out of his truck.When he saw Sai coming out of the 2008 Focus wearing the sexy blue green dress hugged her body in just the right places before fanning out just after her hips.Wow Mike thought as he opens his truck door and makes his way over to Sai who was looking for him in the Parking lots.Which didn't take long for Sai to notice Mike was walking up to her and he stoped a few inches from her.

"You look Beautiful this evening,Sai," Mike informs Sai.+
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Sai smiled when she saw Mike. "Oh, thank you," she said, blushing just a little. It was nice to receive such a nice compliment. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long. Traffic was awful." She gave him a little greeting hug and pulled away from him. "So, ready to go in?"
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Was pleased that she gave him a huge the way she did," Yes,ma'am I'm ready when you are."Mike informs the lovely lady,with a friendly gesture of ladies first.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:46 pm

She smiled and carried her little purse with her as took his cue and led the way into the restaurant. She got them a small table in the bar, since the seating was so available. The fact that Sai only came up to his shoulder in heels made her chuckle, but it was nice to be more level with him while he was sitting across from her.

"Well if I didn't know better, I'd say you work on a ranch, Mike. I take it you like the Western scene?"
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Sitting at the table in the bar and hearing Sai's comment,but could help notice that she was the just right height and all grant Sai was wearing heels that made her little bit taller,but that didn't bother him one bit. That just made him smile.

"Well, sorry to disappoint ya I never worked on a ranch in my life time..But I have been raise in the country side in Arkansas," Mike informs Sai," Also I just like wearing western style clothing when I'm out in town or being with friends or dates like this..I notice you like to wear sundress along with the detail that you like wearing them because you comfortable while wearing them..So you ready to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 am

"I do like wearing them," she said with a smile. They were comfortable, and they were pretty. She liked to be feminine on her off hours--even when she was working dispatch. When she was working she felt strong and wasn't afraid to get dirty, and she wasn't terrified of getting into a fight, either. When she was off, however, she liked to just be herself. She liked being herself around Mike.

"I'm starving! Let's get some chips for an appetizer, yeah? The food tends to take a while."
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:04 am

"Ya,lets order us some appetizer,,until the food get here," Mike informs Sai and not long after he did the waiter showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty   Duty Empty

Back to top Go down

Duty
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: U.S.A. :: California-
Jump to: