The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

A Modern day 'Life Roleplay' with street racing as it's main focal point.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's My Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:19 pm

AS much as she wanted to, she didn't shove him back into the shower wall, she just leaned back into his warm body...she did love him to death, but still. "A trip, where?" She grabbed the shower gel and a puff and lathered it up, running it over her skin till she gleamed soft and pink, smelling of shea butter and grapefruit. Turning in his arms, she wiggled her front against his just a bit and pressed the puff into his hand before looping her hands around his neck..."Wanna get my back please?" A small smile danced across her full lips.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:35 pm

"Of course I will love." His fingers began to dance along her back while he kissed her lips lightly. "As for where, you'll have to wait and see it." His hands roamed her back washing it with the puff she placed in his hand. 'Marry me' he wanted to ask her so badly right now but it wasn't the right time. Yes they had been together for a good while now and they loved each other more then anything. He however wasn't financially ready. She had made better money then he had, but he didn't want her to support him he wanted to do it for her. The trip up north was sure to please her, she had always wanted to go and see it and now she was finally able to.
Back to top Go down
https://undergroundracing.darkbb.com
babygirl67

babygirl67

PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Laying her head on his chest, she sighed with pure pleasure at the feel of him on her, his hands moving along the slowly relaxing curves of her back. "You make me forget to be mad at you you know..." Her lips drifted over his chest in a quick kiss, tongue licking a droplet of water off. Rubbing her cheek against him for a moment, she glanced up into his face..."and you know I suck at waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 pm

"It'll be worth the wait my love." He mused softly gripping her ass with his free hand. Running his hand with the puff back up her back he kissed her lips. "my beautiful baby girl." he smiled holding her close running his nails over the skin of her back.
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:18 pm

Tally shivered and pressed closer, tightening the hands around his neck and licking at his lips, begging for entrance. "Come on then, if I have to wait, we can find other things to do...." Her voice tapered off as she undulated along the length of his body, her soapy skin slithering in a tantalizing caress, smile curving her lips. "You know you want to baby...."

With the odd hours and all, she felt like they never had enough time together, and she wanted to badly to curl up at his side and never leave.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:51 pm

With a smile Dustin moved his hands down pulling her closer by her rear. His lips gladly separated for her eager tongue, yes he loved her and even though he didn't want to just yet he knew he couldn't resist. He took a few steps forward pinning her back to the shower wall as his hands slipped down onto her thighs. "I love You Tally."
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:50 pm

Giggling as she was shoved up against shower, her laugh turned to a groan as he grabbed her by the thighs.."I love you too baby...more than you know I think." Her lips against his, hands pulling his hips into hers, Tally did a slow grind on him, her own body betraying her as always where he was concerned. She could not resist him in any way, never had been able to since the day they met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's My Girl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: U.S.A. :: California-
Jump to: