The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

A Modern day 'Life Roleplay' with street racing as it's main focal point.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's My Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:16 am

Dustin sat outside his work on one of the benches. Today was one of the longest days he had so far, sitting back he lit up a cigarette attempting to relax. He wasn't a real big smoker but it did ease his body keeping him form having an anxiety attack. His dirty blond hair as neat as it could be for his job. luckily it was causal Friday this week so he was in his normal attire with the hood of his shirt up. He looked down at his watch noticing the time, with a sigh he stood to his feet starting to walk to the garage he spent most of his time at, a good five miles away.
Back to top Go down
https://undergroundracing.darkbb.com
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:40 am

Tally swore and threw the wrench across the garage, her eyes narrowed in a fury.."Damn I hate working on these foreign pieces of crap..." She flicked a glance over at Tom, seeing the smile he was trying so desperatelu to hide and growled.."You think this is funny....you try and get that damn oil filter out." She pulled the rag out of her back pocket and began to clean her fingers, striding out of the garage with purposeful steps.

Small for her size, Tally was one that most overlooked the first time around. Her long hair was tucked under her coveralls, the braid tickling the curve of her sweet ass, hidden by the heavy cloth, body small, but lush.

It was her face though that usually gave it away..Once the layer of dirt and grease, a typical mechanics uniform came off, she was pretty, high cheekboned, full lips and her eyes, blue as the summer sky. Tucking the rag in her back pocket, she looked up and down the street, the urge to see Dustin an ache she could never quite get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Dustin couldn't be seen just yet he was still three miles away walking it the cool weather. It's what he had to do every Friday. Tally normally picked him up from work but their schedules were too different on Friday's. Though once she was off work Friday's were the days that Dustin took her out on the town. Dustin didn't have is own car nor did he see a reason he should have one. They polluted too much, though he wasn't one for green thumbs he did see a problem with all the smog building up in the small valley town. He turned the corner thinking about where he wanted to take her this time. A smile came across his lips as he looked at his bank account via his phone. "Finally have enough for us to go there." He mused walking the now straight line toward the garage, which was only two and a half miles away.
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:54 am

Not seeing him yet, Tally pulled her phone out and checked the time, a heartfelt sigh escaping lips reddened by her nervous habit of biting on them when distracted. Still a few more minutes... She tugged at the braid that was tucking into her coveralls and yanked off the tie, her fingers making short work of destroying it as she waited, letting the freed tresses cascade over her shoulders, down her back and nearly to the rounded curve of her ass..

Running her fingers thru it, she glanced back over to the garage, to her car and pondered going to pick him up, then sighed...he would sooo not approve. Sighing again, she played with the zipper on her coveralls and waited...
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:53 pm

"Hey 'T' you still have a half hour on the clock get back in here!" Her boss knew full well what was going on She was missing her boyfriend, and the car she had been assigned was annoying her. "I'm sure he's on his way just relax and calm down."

Dustin was nearing the garage step by step but it was still just a spec on his vision. He'd be there soon enough though, and with her schedule he was going to be able to rest is legs for a few minutes before they actually went out.
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Making a face her boss couldn't see, she spun on her heel and walked back inside, her hair swinging free, making her face look younger, more feminine than it normally did. She scooped up the wrench she had thrown and made her way back to the Honda she had been working on, scowling at the offending motor. Reaching up to tie a loose knot in the cascade of dark hair, she started back on the oil filter, just wasting time till Dustin got there.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Dustin continued the long trek to get to her work and her home. The day was cool enough but his legs were starting to hurt as well. He was going to need a shower when her shift was over, but by the time that was the shop would be closed for the night. He pushed his fingers through his hair as the music from his Iphone started playing and he inserted a earbud to listen during his walk.
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Finally, with a few more swear words and a glacial stare at the other mechanic, the Honda was done, her shift finally finished. The rag went flying, and Tally shimmied out of her cover-alls in record time, revealing seriously lithe curves encased in faded jeans and a white tank. "Alright all, happy friday and have a good weekend." Yanking a set of keys off a peg board near the door, she ran for her car.

Not bothering to use the door, she slid thru the window of the gleaming red Mach I, dropping into the drivers seat with an ease of long practice and firing it up in seconds. The low throb of the engine was music to her ears as she slammed it into first and spun out of the parking lot, gravel flying, in the general direction of Dustin, her need to see him a physical ache.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Dustin was right at the area where he was going to turn into the parking lot when her tires kicked up the gravel. Luckily for Dustin she had done this before and he knew how to handle himself now. He moved quickly catching two of the rocks aims for his face and then jumped shifting his weight in the air to deflect the final one with his foot. It wasn't an easy move to do but the years of training paid off. He looked at the red car and called her knowing she wouldn't hear his voice over her own engine. "Your back right tire is a little low." He mused before hanging up and waving at her.
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:05 am

Laughing and shaking her head, she skidded to a stop....a few feet from where he stood before she hopped out of the car and ran to him, arms wrapping around his neck and jumping on him enthusiastically...."About time you got off love." Her lips covered his in a quick kiss.."I didn't get you did I?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:21 am

His lips kissed her back tenderly before her question came. With a grin he opened his hands revealing two stones, one in each palm. "Come on baby you know I'm down with the quickness." He smirked using a line he had been using since they where in high school.
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:46 am

She knocked the rocks to the ground and snuggled close to him, pulling his arms around her and nuzzling his neck..."I missed you today...how did it go?" She pressed tiny kisses up his neck, the thrum of the engine behind her keeping pace with her heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:58 am

Dustin smile holding her in his arms. "Work was works baby." He said softly He pulled away slightly after her kisses. "I think you should park your car sexy I need to get cleaned up before we go anywhere. No sense in wasting gas right?"
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 am

Leaning in the window, teasing him with the smooth curves of her ass....she flicked the engine off and yanked the keys out..."Sure baby..whatever you want." Tally took him by the hand and drug him up the rickety old stairs, to her place..
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:16 am

He grinned at the amazing view of her ass as she went for her keys. He held her hand being careful going up the stairs as not to trip. Once inside the small place she called home he removed his shirt and held her close. "I know I rank but you love me anyways." He said with a grin before kissing her passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:29 am

Tally pushed against him, giggling..."You are rank love, and I am sure I smell like the garage..Come on, we can double up..save water that way." She again grabbed him by the hand and pulled him along, stripping off her tank top as she moved down the hallway to the bathroom...
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 am

He followed her once again going into the familiar shower. Once there he didn't care anymore he pulled her bra off after unclasping it and kissed her once more holding her bare skin to his.
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:49 am

Sighing, Tally crushed her body into his, curving into him like a glove, her nipples pebble hard against his bare chest..."You feel good, even if you don't smell good...bet I can wash all that off in nothing flat." She licked his neck, nipping a bit before sucking his earlobe into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:54 am

He moaned lightly as she played with his ear. It had been one of the spots she had found a few years ago and loved to tease it. He smiled for a minute before switching pinning her to the wall and assaulting her neck with his lips. He sucked lightly in places before his hands slipped down to undo her jeans. "We need to get you undressed before we can clean anything baby."
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:07 am

Shivering and giggling at the same time, she nodded and ran her fingers thru his hair, stroking and caressing as she felt him pulling on her jeans, peeling them down her thighs where she kicked them off..."Mmm, yes baby, just the way I like it."
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:21 am

His hands moved back up sliding over her exposed chest before taking a step back. His pants where still on his frame but he slowly did his work removing them hoping to torment her as she had done to him so many times. He smiled kicking them off leaving him in just his boxers. "So should I stay in this and bathe or what?"
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:48 am

Giggling, she grabbed at his boxers, the waistband in her fingers and pulled him with her....dragging him into the bathroom and flipping on the water. She turned on the water, nice and hot, and posted up on the counter next to the sink, pulling him inbetween her legs while she looped her arms around his neck, licking at his lower lip...."You really need to get clean love, I am sooo gonna have to help you lather up..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:55 pm

He held onto Tally tightly. Today wasn't going to be about sex he just wanted to hold onto her and have a nice night. He kissed her softly with a smile. "Not right now baby I know I teased but I have other plans for us."
Back to top Go down
babygirl67

babygirl67

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Tally made a face and gave him a playful shove..."you are a tease and see if I decide to be nicer later..." The words were light, but anyone who knew her would have know she wasn't very happy with him. With tight controlled movements, she flicked open the curtain and stepped into the hot water, letting it sluice over her sore muscles hoping it would take most of the days accumulated grime off in the first soaping..It had been a long hard day and she was now a bit upset to boot. "So, what did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 pm

He knew she was upset though he also knew she would enjoy what he had in mind. "I was thinking a small trip." He said lightly stepping into the shower with her. Even though she was upset he couldn't help but hug her from behind. "You'll enjoy it I'm sure." Maybe he shouldn't have teased his hands slipped up from her waist as he kissed her neck once more. "I suppose I shouldn't tease especially today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That's My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's My Girl   That's My Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

That's My Girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: U.S.A. :: California-
Jump to: