The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

A Modern day 'Life Roleplay' with street racing as it's main focal point.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want a b--paint job!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 pm

He took a step back pulling her shirt off tossing it to the ground. His left hand softly guiding her's to his pants before as his right cupped the mounds hidden beneath her bra. "Ladies first." he mused moving to suck upon her neck lightly. His teeth grazing the soft flesh under her ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
https://undergroundracing.darkbb.com
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm

She moaned softly as he kissed her neck and cupped her breasts. Roxxi arched into him as she reached down to undo his pants. With little trouble, she pushed them off of his hips and pulled down what was underneath as well. "Mmmm...if you insist." Her silky fingers wrapped around him and gently started to stroke him, hoping he would want more.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Another light moan escaped his lips as he shifted in her hand. His right hand moved to unclasp the bra that was restraining her freedom. He moved his lips away from her neck to see the flesh that she had hidden from the world as it was pulled away from her body, though because her hand had a hold of him it would only go so far.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Kole's attention was clearly split between her body and what she was doing to his, so she let go for just a moment to let the bra slide off of her completely. She smiled and then took him into her hand again, stroking as he looked at her body. She wanted him. "Mmm, come on Kole. Tell me what you think. Tell me what you want."
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:46 pm

"I think I'm taking you to dinner once you close up your shop." He said humorously leaning down to flick his tongue over her nipples. Getting to know her would be very nice indeed however this is the payment she wanted for her art work and he was glad to give it. Though he wasn't sure what she liked sexually he was going to let her decide the actions that would give him the original piece of art.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 pm

She giggled at his dinner comment, wondering if he really meant it. She would certainly go with if that's what he really wanted. Roxxi liked having friends--especially sexy artist friends who wanted her. Her laughter was replaced with a moan as he licked her nipples and she arched against him once more, her thong brushing against his tip. "Mmm, for now, how about we get rid of my thong and you can give me my payment."
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 pm

He smiled his hands moving down to do just that. "You haven't finished explaining what exactly you wanted for your payment." Though he knew all to well as he brushed himself against her slit. He pulled his pants down so as not to stain them giving her a nice view of his size.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 pm

She smirked and shivered as he rubbed against her. Seeing how big he was only made her want more. "Well then, if you really need me to spell it out. I want you to fuck my tight little pussy with your big, hard, dick. Think you can do that for me?" she asked, rubbing his chest and kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Kole smiled at her request and was very happy to give her what she wanted. He pushed himself into her forcing himself all the way into her on one thrust. She hadn't mislead him she was tight against his hard flesh, after a minute of letting her get used to his size he began thrusting into her paying her for the artwork he would receive.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:22 pm

"Mmmm, thank you," she said softly, kissing his neck as he thrust into her. She had to get used to him for a moment, and she was glad that he gave that to her. Glad for such a considerate partner, she pulled him closer and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in harder after some time. she moaned into his neck as he thrust into her and suckled there harder.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:26 pm

He started thrusting harder at her sign as well as informed her of how very glad he was to help her. He let her suck on his neck for a few minute before laying her across her desk. his hand firmly holding her hips. Gliding himself even harder he thrust into her hoping that she was enjoying his big hard dick as she so eloquently put it.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:32 pm

She moaned a little louder as he pushed her down, the new angle feeling different, but lovely. Her body bounced as he thrust into her. Toes curling, Roxxi arched her back and moaned louder as he continued to slam into her, the pressure on her hips only adding to her pleasure. Kole was a gifted individual in more ways than one, apparently. "More!" she moaned. "Please, more!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:39 pm

He continued thrusting going faster and harder into her as she pleaded for. Sweat building upon his chest as he continued listening to her requests for more of him.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Roxxi moaned louder for him as he complied with her demands and she moved her hips against his as best she could. She was starting to sweat as well, her body arching as he hit her spot. "Oh, yes!" she murmured. It felt so good. She wasn't entirely sure how much longer she could keep it up, but she'd try her damnedest to make it last as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:50 am

He continued to roll his hips into her body lifting at the end of each thrust. His hands couldn't help themselves as they grasped at her flopping tits as he fucked her. He moan slightly pushing deeper his end nearing faster then expected due to how tight she was.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:07 am

She moaned a little louder and twisted a bit as he grabbed her bouncing breasts. Roxxi wasn't sure if she'd last much longer with the way he was going at her, but that was just fine with her. It didn't seem like he'd be lasting much longer either. After a few more moments, the artist gave in and let her orgasm take over. "Oh....yes!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:28 pm

He pulled her up kissing her lips rolling his hips more into her. Moans poured from his lips as he neared his end. He thought about the consequences of not pulling out but then again he didn't wants to mess up her office. "Where should I make this deposit at beautiful?" he managed to get out as he continued to force himself to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Roxxi kissed him back as he pulled her up again and she wrapped her arms around him. "Mmmm, cum anywhere you want on me. Make me your canvas," she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 pm

He swelled inside of her before he pulled himself out. As the cold air rush over his hard wet shaft it pushed him over the edge his seed spilling out onto her chest and face. His breathing was heavy as he finished paying for her artwork. "That was amazing." he mused in a huff of breath.
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:51 pm

"Mmm, I agree," she said with a very satisfied smile. "Whole-heartedly." It had been amazing. Well worth the piece of her that she was giving to him. She caught her breath as his warm cum started to cool on her skin. "You definitely deserve that painting. Take it when you leave," she said with a smile. That said, she sat up and licked some cum off of her fingers, since she'd cleared some of it from her face. "Thank you for your business, Kole. I can't wait to see you again in my shop." She smiled and then picked up her clothes and made her way to her private bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a b--paint job!   I want a b--paint job! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want a b--paint job!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: U.S.A. :: California-
Jump to: