The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

A Modern day 'Life Roleplay' with street racing as it's main focal point.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from a Future Marine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Mike

Location : WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Greetings from a Future Marine Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a Future Marine   Greetings from a Future Marine EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:29 am

Howdy, howdy! Figured I should get a proper hello out before I start role playing. Names Mike or feel free to call me by either one of my character's name(or what ever the characters name is during the role play), I'll answer to either. Big Sci-Fi fan,adult role play and randome simms... I wouldn't be here if I wasn't, grew up on reading,writing and watching all kinds of sci-fi stuff,etc. Uh random info, I'm workin right now and doing studines for my asvab(which will be taking here soon so I can sign up for the Marines). I'm running the vicious cycle of working to pay for a stupid bill that I didn't run up...PLus I run my own Sci-Fi simm call Strenght in Humanity, which can found at this link http://www.rp-galaxy.co.uk/strength-in-humanity/index.php .. its more for players 18+ and older and looking for staff members along with simmers... Anyways, that's me. If you have any questions, fire away! ..Also looking forward playing with you guys along with simming with you guys on here on and on my forum afro
Back to top Go down
Candira

Candira

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a Future Marine   Greetings from a Future Marine EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:59 am

Hi there.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a Future Marine   Greetings from a Future Marine EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Hello Mike, welcome to the board.
Back to top Go down
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a Future Marine   Greetings from a Future Marine EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 am

Yo Joe! lol hey mike glad you could join us.
Back to top Go down
https://undergroundracing.darkbb.com
Mike

Mike

Location : WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a Future Marine   Greetings from a Future Marine EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:20 pm

thank you all for the warm welocomes cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a Future Marine   Greetings from a Future Marine Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a Future Marine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Out Of Character :: Introduction-
Jump to: