The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

A Modern day 'Life Roleplay' with street racing as it's main focal point.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fuck Firefighters!

Go down 

Did I Do the right thing?
Yes!
Fuck Firefighters! Bar_left0%Fuck Firefighters! Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
 0% [ 0 ]
I wouldn't have!
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes but the Fire Department were @$$holes!!!!
Fuck Firefighters! Bar_left100%Fuck Firefighters! Bar_right
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Raven
NightHawk Leader
Raven

Fuck Firefighters! Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Firefighters!   Fuck Firefighters! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:32 am

Ignore crappy grammar I'm tired/

We (my mom sister and I) were driving through a canyon and there was a fire. I told my mom to stay upwind and got out of the car to put it out. only me and one other guy (he had called 911 20 minutes BEFORE I showed up). so him and I battled the flames for 40 more minutes with a shovel and my bare hands trying to prevent it from going for a house across the street. the FD showed up a few minutes later (after nearly an hour after being called out) and my left hand was burnt because stupid me was worried about putting out the fire I didn't realize I was scooping hot embers from the ground into the oil pan I had to douse the flames so I ask FD guys for a bit of burn cream since they finally decided to grace us with their presence. they told me no that they were there to put out the flames.and after a long painful day of realizing how bad an effect the fire actually had on me I come home to find the cat had chewed through my phone cord so I can't get online. I had to steal my moms. and now I'm typing with second degree burned left hand lol but yeah other then the fact I'm slightly pissed of at the events of the negative of today and the positive of helping fight flames while the fucking lazy ass fire department took forever I'm somewhat alright. (negative effects include over heated drained energy, burnt lips burnt left hand and now a head ache) Oh AND my pants ripped while I was fighting the flames so yay me I lost a pair of my favorite pants and no gratitude from the professionals >.>

All and all I feel good about today though these side effects are pissing me off. I always wondered what I would do if it ever happened now i know. so the final bit of information is I'm tired as hell but don't want to sleep in case i still have smoke in my lungs (chronic bronchitis SUCKS)
Back to top Go down
https://undergroundracing.darkbb.com

Fuck Firefighters!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Out Of Character :: Discussion-
Jump to: